Raptor Air Cooled Grow Light Reflector 8in Vents
This reflector features 8 inch flanges for air cooling and an aerodynamic socket for better bulb cooling. 95% reflective interior and hammertone surface for uniform light.
Raptor Air Cooled Grow Light Reflector 8” Vents
- Low profile design for optimum light uniformity
- Aerodynamic socket streamlines airflow across the lamp
- Full four-sided 95% reflective hammertone interior provides excellent reflectivity and diffusion
- Stronger and more durable design features multi-point reinforced construction
- Pre-galvanized steel and corrosion proof electro coat white paint
- Completely sealed with gaskets and tempered glass
- Maximum air cooling with built-in 8” flanges and aerodynamic junction box
- Integrated socket and 15’ lamp cord
- Sodium bulbs - 250, 400, 430, 600, 750, 1000
- Halide bulbs - 250, 400, 600, 1000
The Raptor 8 reflector is designed to optimize light output from your favorite grow bulbs, either high pressure sodium or metal halide. The four-sided shape of the reflector minimizes wasted light and concentrates light into a specific direction. This increases light intensity downward onto plants, saving energy and time.
The interior of this reflector features a 95% reflective, hammertone surface that not only reflects but diffuses light, eliminating hot-spots or weak areas. This reflector also features flanges on each side for attaching ventilation pipes. The socket and junction box are aerodynamic and help cooling air to flow past hot bulbs.
The entire unit is easily sealed and features tempered glass sealed with gaskets. Hanging is easy with almost any set up thanks to pre-drilled holes that are easily accessible.
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 43.3L x 33.0W x 13.3H
- Base Type: Mogul (E39)
- Bulb(s) Included?: No
- Bulb Orientation: Horizontal
- Warranty: 1 year
Unit Ship Weight: 50 lbs