SRW Low Gloss Paver Seal 1 Gallon
This sealant provides a low gloss protective coating to concrete pavers. Prevents moisture damage, stabilizes joints, and helps deter ant and weed infestations.
SRW Low Gloss Paver Sealant 1 Gallon
- New enhanced formula *
- Water based
- Enhances stone colors and characteristics
- Interior or exterior use
- Minimizes salt/frost damage
- Applies in one application
- Covers up to 150 sq ft per gallon
- UV resistant for long-term effectiveness
- Easy to install
This sealant extends the lifespan of pavers, and concrete, by creating a a low gloss, water resistant, protective barrier. This sealant is designed to prevent staining, and weathering from the elements. It can also be applied to stabilize joint sand to prevent washouts, and to deter weed growth and ant infestation.
This product can enhance the color and characteristics of decorative stone without making it look wet or overly treated. This product is easily applied by rolling or spraying.
*DO NOT MIX the enhanced formula with LG Paver Seal dated with a lot number prior to W-30600. The lot number of the product is marked on the container.
** If using on manufactured stone, check with dealer about cleaning and sealing procedures prior to application.
*** NOT FOR USE ON: Clay pavers/brick, granite, bluestone, slate, or wetcast or Structures under hydrostatic pressure or permeable pavers.
Unit Ship Weight: 10 lbs
- Clean surface before sealing for best results
- Always follow paver manufacturer’s sealing recommendations and test in a small, discrete area before use.
- If using on manufactured stone, ask dealer about cleaning and sealing procedures prior to application.
- Take care when applying to a vertical surface as runs may alter the finish.
- A light purple/amber color is common during the curing period.
- For a deeper sheen apply a second coat. Allow product to dry 4 hours between coats. Do not over apply.
- For added slip resistance, use SRW SR Paver Grip.
- Do not use more than one sealer on the same project.