SRW LS3 Non-Woven 3oz Drainage and Filtration Fabric (3ft x 300ft)
This 3oz lightweight non-woven polypropylene geotextile has excellent soil retention and hydraulic properties in addition to high tensile strength. Ideal for soil filtration.
SRW LS3 Non-Woven 3oz Drainage and Filtration Fabric (3' x 300')
- High quality non-woven polypropylene
- Holds soil aggregate in place
- Controls weeds (not ideal for above ground, high traffic areas)
- Great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Helps to prevent drain clogging
- High water flow rate
- High tensile strength
These non-woven polypropylene geotextiles are made from staple fibers used for soil separation and drainage used primarily for subsurface drainage and filtration applications such as French drains, trench drains and blanket drains.
These geotextiles help prevent dirt and aggregate from clogging your drains, extending drainage system lifespans and increasing performance. With excellent soil retention and hydraulic properties this fabric has the versatility to be used in a wide variety of applications including subsurface drainage and roadway separation applications.
Applications include underneath highways, walkways, patios, landscape water features, under riprap to divert excess water, erosion control, retaining walls and for heavy duty drainage applications. Select thickness depending on your application.
Weight by general usage:
- 3oz - LS3 is a lightweight non-woven fabric with high tensile strength. LS3 is an excellent general filter fabric
- 4oz - 4.5oz - NW4 and NW4.5 are lightweight non-woven fabric with excellent physical properties in addition to high tensile strengths. Makes an excellent general drainage fabric.
- 6oz - NW6 is a medium weight non-woven fabric. The top application is for a pond and waterway liner. Also used for soil reinforcement, separation, filtration and erosion control.
- 8oz - EC8 is a heavy-duty non-woven fabric. Used for heavy duty applications such as embankment drainage and erosion control and often used for landfill liners.
Unit ship weight: 28 lbs
- Weight (Typical) (ASTM D 5261): >3.0 oz/yd²
- Grab Tensile (ASTM D 5261): 28/26 lbs
- Grab Elongation (ASTM D 5261): 85/75 %
- Mullen Burst Strength (ASTM D 3786): 82 psi
- Puncture (ASTM D 4833): 16 lbs
- Permittivity (ASTM D 4491): 2.27 sec-¹
- Water Flow (ASTM D 4491): 175 gpm/ft²
- UV Resistance (ASTM D 4355): 70 %
- AOS (ASTM D 4751): #70 US Sieve