SRW NW4.5 Non-Woven 4.5oz Drainage & Filtration Fabric 15ft x 360ft
This 4.5oz lightweight non-woven polypropylene geotextile provides excellent physical and hydraulic properties in addition to high tensile strength. Ideal for soil filtration.
SRW NW4.5 Non-Woven 4.5oz Drainage & Filtration Fabric 15' x 360'
- Made from high quality non-woven polypropylene fibers
- 600 square yards
- Helps to control weeds (not ideal for above ground, high traffic areas)
- Holds soil aggregate in place
- great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Help to prevent clogging, extend drainage system life and increase performance
- Combine high water flow rate and high tensile strength to provide excellent hydraulic properties
- Ideal for french drains, trench drains and blanket drains
These non-woven polypropylene geotextiles are made from staple fibers used for soil separation and drainage used primarily for subsurface drainage and filtration applications such as French drains, trench drains and blanket drains. They combine high durability, along with excellent physical and hydraulic properties.
The polypropylene staple fibers combine high water flow rates and durability while providing excellent soil retention properties and have the versatility to be used in a wide variety of applications including subsurface drainage and roadway separation applications.
Non-woven polypropylene geotextile provides excellent physical and hydraulic properties in addition to high tensile strength. These geotextiles offer excellent filter properties and help to prevent the dirt and aggregate from clogging up your drains thus extending the life and increasing the performance.
Applications include underneath highways, walkways, patios, landscape water features, under riprap to divert excess water, erosion control, retaining walls and for heavy duty drainage applications. Select thickness depending on your application.
Weight by general usage:
- 3oz - LS3 is a lightweight non-woven fabric with high tensile strength. LS3 is an excellent general filter fabric
- 4oz - 4.5oz - NW4 and NW4.5 are lightweight non-woven fabric with excellent physical properties in addition to high tensile strengths. Makes an excellent general drainage fabric.
- 6oz - NW6 is a medium weight non-woven fabric. The top application is for a pond and waterway liner. Also used for soil reinforcement, separation, filtration and erosion control.
- 8oz - EC8 is a heavy-duty non-woven fabric. Used for heavy duty applications such as embankment drainage and erosion control and often used for landfill liners.
- Weight (Typical) (ASTM D 5261): 4.2 oz/yd²
- Grab Tensile (ASTM D 4632): 120 lbs
- Grab Elongation (ASTM D 4632): 50 lbs
- Trap-Tear Strength (ASTM D 4533): 50 lbs
- Mullen Burst Strength (ASTM D 3786): 240 psi
- Puncture (ASTM D 4833): 70 lbs
- Permittivity (ASTM D 4491): 1.8 sec-¹
- Water Flow (ASTM D 4491): 120 gpm/ft²
- UV Resistance (ASTM D 4355): 70 %
- AOS (ASTM D 4751): #70 US Sieve
Unit ship weight: 197 lbs (Note: This roll will ship via freight truck and an exact price quote can be obtained by calling or writing to us.)