SRW NW6 Non-Woven 6oz Drainage & Filtration Fabric 10ft x 300ft
This 6oz lightweight non-woven polypropylene geotextile provides excellent physical and hydraulic properties in addition to high tensile strength. Ideal for soil filtration.
SRW NW6 Non-Woven 6oz Drainage & Filtration Fabric 10' x 300'
- High quality non-woven polypropylene
- 333.33 square yards
- 6 oz thick
- Holds soil aggregate in place
- Great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Helps to prevent drain clogging
- High water flow rate
- High tensile strength
This non-woven polypropylene geotextiles is made from staple fibers and is used for soil separation and drainage. Designed primarily for subsurface drainage and filtration applications such as French drains, trench drains and blanket drains, it is highly durable with excellent physical and hydraulic properties.
This fabric will increase drain system lifespans and performance by retaining soil and preventing dirt and aggregate from entering the system and forming clogs.
It can be used in a wide variety of applications including subsurface drainage and roadway separation applications. It can also be utilized under highways, walkways, patios, landscape water features, or riprap to divert excess water; as well as for erosion control, retaining walls and for heavy duty drainage.
Choosing the best weight fabric for your application:
- 3oz - LS3 is a lightweight non-woven fabric with high tensile strength. LS3 is an excellent general filter fabric
- 4oz - 4.5oz - NW4 and NW4.5 are lightweight non-woven fabric with excellent physical properties in addition to high tensile strengths. Makes an excellent general drainage fabric.
- 6oz - NW6 is a medium weight non-woven fabric. The top application is for a pond and waterway liner. Also used for soil reinforcement, separation, filtration and erosion control.
- 8oz - EC8 is a heavy-duty non-woven fabric. Used for heavy duty applications such as embankment drainage and erosion control and often used for landfill liners.
Unit ship weight: 145 lbs (Note: This roll will ship via freight truck and an exact price quote can be obtained by calling or writing to us.)
- Grab Tensile (ASTM D 4632): 160 lbs
- Grab Elongation (ASTM D 4632): 50 lbs
- Trap-Tear Strength (ASTM D 4533): 65 lbs
- CBR Puncture Strength (ASTM D 6241): 410 lbs
- Mullen Burst Strength (ASTM D 3786): 315 psi
- Puncture (ASTM D 4833): 90 lbs
- Permittivity (ASTM D 4491): 1.6 sec-¹
- Water Flow (ASTM D 4491): 110 gpm/ft²
- UV Resistance (ASTM D 4355): 70 %
- AOS (ASTM D 4751): #70 US Sieve