SRW Pro Plus V 5oz Landscape and Weed Fabric, 25 Year (3ft x 250ft)
A superior quality geotextile made from polypropylene fabrics, needle-punched together. High strength fabric with excellent water permeability. UV damage resistant, won't rot or mildew.
SRW Pro Plus V 5oz Landscape and Weed Fabric, 25 Year (3' x 250')
- Superior all purpose fabric
- 5oz extra strong double sided polypropylene fabric
- 3oz ground cover and 2oz drainage fabric needled punched together.
- UV resistant- will not become brittle
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Black color, 98.7% opaque to light
This premium double sided landscape fabric is constructed from 3oz ground cover on one side and non-woven filter fabric on the under side. These polypropylene fabrics are needle-punched together to form a high strength fabric with excellent water permeability. It has plant guide lines every 12 inches for easy plant alignment.
UV resistant and inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals, this fabric will not rot or mildew, is non-biodegradable, and is resistant to damage from insects and rodents. Prevents mulch decay when layered beneath it, allows air, water and nutrients to penetrate.
Designed for professional and commercial use, it can also be used for any home landscaping project. This weed barrier conserves soil moisture, increases growth, and prevents unwanted weeds from germinating without chemicals. Use to control weeds around all of your plants for a healthier, chemical-free garden.
Unit Ship Weight: 28 lbs
- Material - Polypropylene
- Permeability - 12 gal/sqft/min
- Elongation (%) - Warp 23 / Fill 17
- Trapezoid Tear - 70 lbs.
- Burst Strength - 85 psi
- UV Exposure - 73% after 2500 hours
- Tensile strength (lbs) 125x90