SS5 Woven Slit Film, 4oz, 200lb, Black (6ft x 100ft)
The SS5 woven slit film fabric is made up of high quality woven polypropylene. The ideal product for hardscape projects such as sidewalks and walkways for soil stabilization.
SS5 Woven Slit Film, 4oz, 200lb, Black (6' x 100')
- Use on professional hardscape applications to stabilize soils.
- Use for walkways, sidewalks, parking lots and roads to strengthen the soil sub-gradee.
- High tensile strength of 200 lbs
- High puncture resistance of 90 lbs
- Can improve the long-term performance of your project 50-70% when properly installed
- Can reduce required base material cost by as much as 30%.
- Engineer recommended
The SS5 woven slit film fabric is made up of woven polypropylene with excellent puncture and tear resistant properties and a high tensile strength.
Woven polypropylene geotextiles are ideal for hardscape projects such as sidewalks and walkways for soil stabilization and layer separation. Use over moderate sub-gradees, under roadways, parking lots and residential streets. This fabric will improve the long-term performance of your project and can reduce your base costs by up to 30%.
SS5 meets AASHTO M288-92 requirements for Class A Subsurface Drainage, Class A and B Erosion Control and Medium Survivability Separation Fabrics; and ICPI specifications for Medium Survivability geotextiles. SS6 meets AASHTO M288-92 requirements for Class A Subsurface Drainage, Class A and B Erosion Control and High Survivability Separation Fabrics; and ICPI specifications for High Survivability geotextiles.
Unit Ship Weight: 24 lbs
STEP 1: PREPARE THE sub-gradeE - Level and smooth out sub-grade. Clear site of sharp objects and large rocks that could puncture fabric during installation.
STEP 2: PLACE FABRIC - Place fabric on area smoothly and pull taut. Overlap 1.5 - 3 feet, depending on sub-grade strength. Anchor with anchor staples staples.
STEP 1: PREPARE THE sub-gradeE - Back dump base material onto fabric. If fabric is damaged during installation, patch with an overlap of 3-4 feet.
- Weight: 4oz per sq.yd.
- Grab Tensile: 200 lbs
- Grab elongation: 15%
- Trapezoidal tear:75%
- Puncture resistance: 90 Lbs
- Mullen burst: 400 PSI
- Permitivity: 0.05 Seconds
- Water flow: 5 Gpm/Sq.Ft
- AOS: 50 US Sieve
- UV Resistance (After 500 hours): 70% Strength Retained
- Color: Black