SuffOil-X, Spray Oil Insecticide, Miticide, Fungicide (2.5 Gal)
Certified Organic: SuffOil-X is a unique concentrate of pre-emulsified, highly refined, high paraffinic, low aromatic oil. It is the ideal choice for effective insect, mite and disease control in a broad range of greenhouse, nursery and vegetable crops.
SuffOil-X, Spray Oil Emulsion Insecticide, Miticide, Fungicide (2.5 Gallons)
OMRI LISTED. Currently only registered for use in the USA except for: AK, DC, MT, NV
SuffOil-X® is a unique concentrate of pre-emulsified, highly refined, high paraffinic, low aromatic oil. It is the ideal choice for effective insect, mite and disease control in a broad range of greenhouse, nursery and vegetable crops. SuffOil-X’s pre-emulsification process breaks down the oil particle, reducing the droplet from 700 microns to approximately 50 microns (1/14th its original size). Emulsifiers are then added in the final step of the manufacturing process. The small oil droplets assure that a very thin, uniform coating of oil is applied to the plant. SuffOil-X is highly effective at smothering and killing pests while maintaining plant safety.
• Effectively controls a broad range of insects, mites and fungi - including powdery mildew
• Suffocates eggs, larvae, nymphs and adult soft bodied insects and mites
• Uniform coverage to suffocate pests without causing burn or stress to plants
• Works well in high or low pressure spray applications
• Excellent compatibility with pesticides labeled for use with oil
• Penetrates dense spots in plant canopy
• Does not require rigorous agitation to maintain homogenous mix and stay in suspension
• 4-Hour REI; OMRI Listed
• Poses few risks to people and many beneficial insects, allowing it to integrate well with biological controls
Advantages of Pre-Emulsification
- Mixing: SuffOil-X dilutes with water easier and more thoroughly than other horticultural spray oils. Hard water is not a problem for SuffOil-X.
- Stability: Even after dilution, SuffOil-X won’t separate for many hours in a spray tank. The stable emulsion of SuffOil-X is long lasting, ensuring that the spray application is consistent from the beginning of an application to the end.
- Reliability: SuffOil-X applications are more uniform than conventional oil emulsions that break apart causing the oil to separate and fl oat to the surface of the tank. This uniformity greatly reduces the chance of plant phytotoxicity and improves its effectiveness.
Safety: Because it is manufactured using the fi nest oils and emulsifiers, SuffOil-X does not risk your crop by using heavy oils known for their phytotoxic risk. The unique formulation of SuffOil-X provides excellent coverage and durability with little risk of plant damage.
SuffOil-X is compatible with most commonly used insecticides and fungicides. Read and follow all precautions and limitations on labeling of all products used in tank mixtures.
Mix 1-2 gallons of SuffOil-X per 100 gallons of water. Most mature trees will require 20 to 500 gallons of spray solution per acre. Row crops generally require 20 to 100 gallons per acre. Apply as needed.
Unit ship weight: 27Lbs