Sun Selector Black/White Panda Film 4 mil (per sq. ft)
This 4 mil panda film has a black side and a white side. Economical and great for light blocking and other growing applications. UV Stabilized for multiple seasons. Minimum order qty 400 sq.ft.
Sun Selector Black/White Panda Film 4 mil
Custom Size (per sq. ft)
- Black on one side, white on the other
- UV stabilized
- 0% light transmission
- 100 microns thick
- For both indoor and outdoor growing applications
- As strong as many 5 or 6 mil films
- Structure covering ( ex: warehouse storage areas)
- Growing system / storage privacy
- Aquaponic float bed liner
- Darkening and shading plants to prolong dormancy and promote flowering
- Weed barrier for orchards and row crops
- Greenhouse blackouts
- Overwinter protection
Designed with a black side and a white side, this strong, waterproof blackout film is uniquely suited to applications such as weed control, greenhouse blackout, indoor growing tents, overwinter plant protection, and privacy.
Use to line growing areas or cover ground around plants with the black side down. Deprive weeds of sunlight while reflecting ambient light back onto the plants.
Minimum order qty 400 sq.ft.
Note: This is a custom cut item made to your individual specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
Unit ship weight: 0.03 lbs/sq.ft
Fitting Sun Selector Films
- For greenhouses with spans of up to 24 feet choose film measuring the width of the span + 3 feet
- For 26 feet and wider spans use film measuring the width of the span + 5 feet.
- For tunnels - add an additional 5 feet to calculated width
- The length of the film should be at least 16 feet longer than the greenhouse or tunnel.
- For curtains - calculate the width leaving an additional 20"-28" for attachment. The film length should run the full length of the greenhouse.
- Thickness: 100 microns
- Elongation at Break: 750%
- Tear Resistance: 11,000 GR./mm
- Falling Dart Drop Impact: 800 GR.
- Light Transmission in PAR: 0%