Sun Selector Overwinter PLUS Greenhouse Film 4 mil Clear (Per sq. ft)
CHOOSE CUSTOM LENGTH, PRICED PER SQ.FT. Overwinter clear greenhouse film protects plants from harsh winter conditions. Offered in widths 14' to 48'. UV Stabilized. Minimum order qty 400 sq.ft.
Sun Selector Overwinter PLUS Greenhouse Film 4 mil Clear
(Per sq. ft)
- As strong as many 5 or 6 mil films
- Designed for single season use.
- Protects plants from wind, snow, ice, and rapid temperature fluctuations
- Available in widths from 14’ to 48’
- Ideal for protecting sensitive plants from harsh winter conditions and late fall/early spring frost
Heavy snow, ice, hail, high winds and freezing conditions can damage or destroy many plants and cost the user huge replacement fees. Overwinter Plus film is designed for use during the winter season. Its improved flexibility allows it to hold extra snow and ice and resist harsh wind conditions. This overwinter film is clear to let in more light to warm plants during the day and maintain a higher average temperature throughout the winter months.
Note: This is a custom cut item made to your individual specifications. It cannot be returned or refunded once the item has been shipped out.
Fitting Sun Selector Films
- For Greenhouses with spans of up to 24 feet use a film with a width of the span + 3 feet
- For 26 feet and wider spans use a film with width of the span + 5 feet.
- For tunnels - use a film with an additional width of 5 feet.
- The length of the film should be at least 16 feet longer than the greenhouse or tunnel to cover each end (assuming a greenhouse 8 feet tall).
- For curtains - calculate the width leaving an additional 20"-28" for attachment. The film length should run the full length of the greenhouse.
Unit ship weight: 0.03 lbs/sq.ft
Note: This product is custom made to your exact specifications, please allow an average of 3 days before shipping.
- Thickness: 100 microns
Elongation at Break: 750%
Tear Resistance: 11,000 GR./mm
Falling Dart Drop Impact: 800 GR.