Vortex In-Line Centrifugal Power Fan 12in 1140 CFM
This high powered fan is for use with duct work and works in-line with current ventilation systems. The centrifugal system generates high flow rates in an efficient way.
Vortex In-Line Centrifugal Power Fan 12” 1140 CFM
- High performance in-line duct blower
- Constructed from quality steel with heavy duty attractive hammertone powder coated finish
- Extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping
- Superior quality and smart design ensures a vibration-free operation
- Balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Includes 6’ power cord
- Galvanized mounting brackets allow for both horizontal and vertical installation
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- Rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish
- 100% speed controllable factory installed 120V power cord
- Worry free 10 year warranty
- Great for ventilation and cooling applications
The Vortex Power Fans are designed for high air flow and quiet, stable operation. These fans can be used for ventilation of growing areas, houses, barns, sheds, greenhouses and practically anywhere else.
Another use is for cooling applications with hot growing lights. The in-line ability of this fan allows it to be seamlessly built into ductwork and existing ventilation systems. The fan has built-in flanges that allow metal ducts and soft ductwork to easily attach for a no-leak seal.
This high flow centrifugal fan comes complete with a 6’ long 120V power cord that allows the unit to be 100% speed controllable with an external speed controller. This feature allows this fan to change how fast the air flows through and is great for gentler ventilation activities.
The fan has a rugged steel frame with a rustproof hammertone powder coat epoxy finish that is great for use in damper growing areas. It comes with mounting brackets that are galvanized for corrosion resistance and can be mounted both horizontally and vertically.
|Approx. CFM @ 0.0 SP:||1140|
Unit Ship Weight: 19 lbs