Vortex V-Series Centrifugal Fan 16in 4515 CFM
This high performance fan utilizes a mixed-flow impeller design which increases air flow while running at a lower RPM. Great for high volume ventilation or cooling applications.
Vortex V-Series Centrifugal Fan 16” 4515 CFM
- High performance in-line duct blower constructed from quality steel
- Mixed-flow impeller allows more air volume than any other comparable impeller design
- Operates at a lower RPM (1500 to 1700) making them even quieter
- Heavy duty attractive hammertone powdered coat finish
- Extended collar allows for easy duct installation and taping
- Superior quality and smart design ensure vibration-free operation
- Balanced motorized impellers with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Impact resistant, sound absorbing heavy gauge steel casing
- 100% speed controllable factory installed 120V power cord
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- Worry free 10 year warranty
The V-series centrifugal fan is designed to increase air flow while running at a lower RPM than other centrifugal fans. It features a mixed-flow impeller design to increase air volume in an extremely efficient package. This fan has built-in flanges that make it easy to connect directly into ductwork.
It can be used for high volume ventilation applications such as growing areas, greenhouses, barns, sheds, houses, warehouses and much more. This fan comes with a mounting bracket which allows the fan to be situated in both horizontal and vertical installation. The fan can also be used as a stand alone unit for moving air almost anywhere.
|Approx. CFM @ 0.0 SP:||4515|
Unit Ship Weight: 69 lbs