Weston Butcher Saw with Carbon Steel Blade (25in)
This durable butcher saw is made with stainless steel and is designed to slice through meat and bones easily. It is great for use with game animals or livestock as well.
Weston Butcher Saw with Carbon Steel Blade (25”)
- Easily cut meat into manageable sizes for processing
- Slices through meat, muscles and bones
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Carbon steel blade stays sharp longer than other blade types
- Fast and easy blade changing mechanism
- High impact handle can stand up to difficult cuts
- Trigger lock maintains blade tension throughout the cutting process
This Butcher Saw is made with stainless steel and high-impact plastic for the handle. The stainless steel frame is corrosion-resistant and durable to stand up to cutting meat and bones. This butcher saw is designed to cut game or domestic animals into manageable sizes for further processing and features a strong, sharp, stainless steel blade.
The blade changing mechanism is fast and easy to use and a trigger lock maintains blade tension even through the toughest cuts. The carbon steel blade is extremely durable and stays sharp longer than other blade types. This saw is ideal for anyone processing raw meat.
Unit Ship Weight: 3 lbs