Weston Manual Meat Tenderizer and Jerky Slicer
This meat tenderizer and jerky slicer is manually operated and has a built-in stand for use anywhere. It not only slices jerky but tenderizes it as well.
Weston Manual Meat Tenderizer & Jerky Slicer
- Cast-aluminum construction with a durable food-grade coating
- Stand-alone unit is stable for extended tenderizing
- Versatile machine slices and tenderizes meat with ease
- Stainless steel combs prevent meat from wrapping around the blades
- Easy crank handle allows the user to process meat at their own pace
This manual meat tenderizer and jerky slicer is designed to put the finishing touches on your jerky. The dual ability of this device is achieved with separate blades/tenderizer wheels that are easy to swap out. When tenderizing, meat is pulled through the machine and essentially “chewed” up by the rotating blades with teeth. When slicing, the meat is pulled through and cut into slim pieces by perfectly round blades.
Meat is prevented from sticking to blades by stainless steel combs. The tenderizer and slicer features its own stand and features an extra strong, yet lightweight, construction. The durable food-grade coating ensures food stays clean and taste is unaltered. The entire unit is easy to disassemble and clean and is great for use with any kind of meat.
Unit Ship Weight: 14 lbs