ExTech Waterproof Palm pH, ORP Cabled Meter (PH220-C)
This handy palm sized meter measures the pH and temperature of your test sample with a 39 inch cabled electrode. Comes with protective holster, pH buffers and a 9V battery. Range pH 0.00 to 14.00pH, ORP mV -999 to 999mV.
ExTech Waterproof Palm pH, ORP Cabled Meter
• Large LCD displays pH or mV and Temperature simultaneously
• Microprocessor provides for Automatic Buffer recognition
• Memory stores 25 readings
• Automatic Temperature Compensation via Pt-100 sensor built into electrode
• Unit is completely waterproof when electrode is connected to the meter
• Low Battery indicator and Auto Power off
• Rugged design for handheld or wall mount (magnetic back)
• Specifically designed for fast response measurement
• Complete with waterproof meter, pH electrode, protective holster, pH 4 & 7 buffers (1 pouch ea.), and 9V battery
• Select PH220-C Kit to include ATC pH polycarbonate electrode (12mm diameter) with 39" (1m) cable
• Select PH220-S Kit to include ATC pH stick type
This meter features a large LCD display which shows the pH or mV and temperature simultaneously. Large screen is easy to read and see and this meter also features a low battery indicator and auto power off. This meter features automatic buffer recognition and has an automatic temperature compensation via Pt-100 sensor built into electrode.
This rugged design is made with a magnetic back and a wall hanging loop. This meter features an electrode at the end of a 39" cable so you can hold the meter in one hand and put the electrode directly onto the test sample. This meter comes with pH electrode, protective holster, pH 4 and 7 buffers (1 pouch each) and a 9V battery, everything you need to get started.
- pH 0.00 to 14.00pH
- mV -999 to 999mV
- Temperature 32 to 212°F (0 to 99.9°C)
- Resolution 0.01pH,1mV, 0.1°
- Accuracy ±0.01pH, ±2mV, ±0.8°F/±0.5°C
- Dimensions 4.4 x 3.1 x 1.5" (111 x 79 x 39mm)
- Weight 9.2oz (260g)
Unit Ship Weight: 2 lb