Conductivity TDS Meters
Electrical Conductivity (EC) / TDS Meters
Conductivity meters measure the number of ions mobile within a liquid, the most accurate way of determining the salinity of a soil. Plants take in nutrients in ion form (ie nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium ions (NPK)), and the total amount of ions in a soil solution can indicate potential nutrients available to them (although not specific nutrients).
EC meters can also be used to:
- determine the quality of water.
- test and standardize concentration of liquid fertilizers in spray bottles.
- test the maturity and quality of compost.
- measure the ions in plant leaves.
- measure the amount of salts in urine and saliva.
All our EC testers listed have ATC (Auto Temperature Compensation) removing errors caused by temperature variance.