Kings 100 Gallon Skid Sprayer w/ Manual Reel and 12ft Electric Boom
This sprayer is mounted on an aluminum skid frame and features a 100 gallon tank and a 12' electric boom. With 150 feet of high pressure hose and a manual rewind reel attached. MUST SHIP VIA MOTOR FREIGHT
Kings 100 Gallon Skid Sprayer w/ Manual Reel and 12' Electric Boom
- High performance 10 gallons per minute flow rate
- 560psi diaphragm pump ideal for distance spraying
- 12' electrically controlled foldable spraying boom
- Remote mounted filter is accessible for easy cleaning
- 5.5 HP GX160 Series Honda engine provides easy, reliable starts
- Built-in pressure regulator for fine-tuning sprayer output
- Jet agitation keeps the spray solution mixed and uniform
- All aluminum welded frame will not rust or corrode
- Includes 150 feet of high pressure 3/8 inch hose and a manual rewind reel
- Also includes Green Garde GES pistol spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle
- Must ship motor frieght. Price calculated after sale or call for quote
This skid sprayer is mounted on a rugged, yet lightweight, aluminum frame. This keeps the engine, pump, tank, hose and reel organized and protected. It comes with a 12' electrically controlled foldable spraying boom that is great for hanging out the back of utility vehicles or trucks.
The pump can provide a high flow rate of 10 gallons per minute at 560psi. This makes long range spraying and cleaning tasks fast and easy. The tank has a capacity of 100 gallons to maximize spraying time and minimize refilling time. It comes with 150 feet of high pressure 3/8” hose to increase the spraying reach without moving the entire unit.
For added portability the entire unit can be secured to a trailer or vehicle for field use. All of the components are rated for high pressures and are corrosion resistant for long lasting performance.
- Application of pesticides, herbicides or fungicides
- Application of water soluble nutrients and fertilizers
- Virtually any other spraying task
Unit Ship Weight: 250 lbs