Zenport Stainless Steel 12in Field Harvest Knife
This knife is designed for harvesting large quantities of field crops. It has a stainless steel blade and a contoured handle.
Zenport Stainless Steel 12" Field Harvest Knife
- 12 inch long stainless steel blade
- Blade features a slightly curved tip with a straight edge toward the handle
- Stainless steel blade will not corrode and is easy to clean and sterilize
- Multiple variety harvest blade chops through thick stems
- Easily sharpened blade means the lifespan of this blade is much longer than other complicated knives
- Hard plastic handle is bright orange and contoured for excellent control
This knife is an excellent all-purpose field harvesting knife. Its long, slightly curved blade chops through stems, vines and small branches with ease. It is great for harvesting squash, pumpkins, zucchini, eggplant and much more.
The stainless steel blade won’t corrode and is easy to clean and sharpen after extended use. The handle is made from hard plastic and is contoured for a comfortable, non-slip grip. The handle is also colored bright orange to be highly visible in vegetation or soil.
Unit Ship Weight: 3 lbs
Zenport Industries is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of professional and consumer specialty horticulture tools and supplies.